8 Comments

1. Frank Corcoran
    January 4th, 2017 @ 2:37 pm

I have bought both Gitar Theory and Playing Guitar but have been frustrated in trying to access the audio files, the reason I bought the books in the first place. Your Dec 29th note doesn’t clarify things because when one clicks on Book extras, it does nothing. Below that bold-faced heading you can sometimes catch a ghost-like text (only half of the letters showing) which disappear when the cursor approaches. Help!
    My e-mail is …corcorans@sympatico.ca…..
    Frank Corcoran

2. David
    January 4th, 2017 @ 4:11 pm

Hi Frank

When I look at the page (my browser is Internet Explorer), there is a line directly under “Book Extras” which reads “Download the audio tracks” which gets an underline when I put the cursor on it. Clicking on that should create a zip file for you on your computer. Please let me know if this works for you.

Thank you for buying both books. Now let’s get you set with the audio!

Peace

3. Matt
    January 8th, 2017 @ 3:31 pm

I am having the same difficulties and frustrations when attempting to access the audio files. There is no line under “book extras”, and no apparent way to download the audio tracks.

4. David
    January 8th, 2017 @ 3:37 pm

What browser are you using? I understand that it’s different depending on which one you use. I can work it in either Internet Explorer or Firefox. You may want to try one of those. Let me know if you’re still having problems with it.

Peace

5. Caleb Lowry
    February 28th, 2017 @ 10:40 pm

Downloaded the tracks and went to play them and there is nothing there. No recording get for each lesson. Really disappointed because this book has a lot of great things in it. Just wish I had an audio file to help me along.and I’ve tried all the different browsers you’ve suggested in your previous comments.

6. David
    March 4th, 2017 @ 9:25 pm

Hi Caleb

Please email me directly (dhodgeguitar@aol.com) and I’ll see what I can do to fix this for you. Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

Peace

7. Terry Wright
    March 21st, 2017 @ 5:49 pm

Using IPhone and can’t get anything on guitar therory

8. David
    April 26th, 2017 @ 8:02 pm

Hi Terry

I’ll have to check to see what’s up with that. Will write back when I have more info.

Peace